Friday, August 21, 2009

Holiday is Holy..........day

Wah.... holiday is came, our brain instantly will come out various kind of ideas to fill out our holiday vacancy. Playing computer all day long, hanging out wif family nor friend, watching tv episode to episode, sleeping all the time just like a pig.....................?????Arghhhh........ is that all the thinngs and acts that a normal teenager could done in holiday?! Actually, holiday is a kind of chance to get ourself into a great improvement. Let us find out, could it be in our academic, is it possible in our singing skill or probably yr computer skill in playing games............ Honestly, all sorts of acts tat i mentioned just now is done by me in every 'holy...day'.....haha. So now, in this holiday, I just want to challenge myself to do something that I think is different as compare to usual holiday. Hah! U guys must be wondered how much the ratio of the difference is, could it be 1:10 or just 1:1.00001?
Haiz, now just done one of the act tat i mentioned just now tat is sleeping like a pig, now swiftly proceed to the next act, of course is playing computer in the rest of the day. But when I log in my blog, just suddenly comes out some ideas to continue my journey in vacation. Firstly, get a girlfriend within this holiday. Oh no.! Too much effort to put, wasting my time, ok, just forget about it. Secondly, improve my study. Hey man, too boring, holiday still need books to accompany me, haiz.....no...no...no...Next,build up my body muscles, errr...... everyday need to pumping,sit up, running etc just like a crazy guy, i guesss better dont think about it. OMG! This one cant do,that one lazy to think, I think I better back to normal. Playing computer all along the day, hanging out with friend, watch tv.......as usual. Haha, sry la for those reader, spent yr golden time to explore my special plan but eventually came to normal. Anyway, I'll done something special in this holiday.

1 comment:

  1. memang membazirkan masa....
    haha...
    just kidding...
    use holy.....day to customize ur blog...too bright
    sakit mata
    hard to read neh...

    ReplyDelete

HAPPY FAMILY

HAPPY FAMILY
JOYNESS

Followers